Sunday, July 24, 2011

You're Never Out Of Range Of The Mother Corp.

Off with the missus to the far side of Wickaninnish Island for the weekend and the CBC caught up with me regardless. Way out there with nothing but the North Pacific between us and Japan and we were still within cell phone range. Cross-Country Check-Up wanted to chat me up about my "worst summer job." With former PM Paul Martin, the National Post's Barbara Kay, Saskatchewanderer Andrew Konoff, and constitutional-law maven Ian Bainson. I'm almost last up because you always save the best story for the final moments, of course. About 1:35:30 in, here. Not that I'm vain or anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernard said...

So, given the prisoners were on strike from the work, where you crossing a picket line when you worked making plates in Oakalla?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Terry Glavin said...

Ha! No way. It was a union shop.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home