Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ward Churchill: Serial Falsifier; Plagiarist; Wanker

After having spent almost ten years on the "Indian beat" for daily newspapers, then going on to write a couple of dozen major magazine articles from and about aboriginal communities and their struggles, plus a good bit of time spent as a researcher for tribal groups, then four books' worth of effort on the subjects Churchill has spent his career dumbing down and screwing up . . . let's just say I'm sufficiently confident to be pleased with today's news.

And no, Churchill wasn't fired for pissing on the graves of the 9-11 dead.

I had my say here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blazingcatfur said...

Thank God, well at least he gave Grey Owl a good name;)

4:05 PM  
Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

"Ward Churchill: Serial Falsifier; Plagiarist; Wanker"

Ach, Terry, your ability to stay kind and gentle sometimes amazes me: I wouldn't be able to issue such an understatement ;-)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home